Gravity Race Series #3
This unsanctioned downhill mountain biking series for passionate local riders looking for fun and community camaraderie is back for its 7th season! The series consists of six races held on a different downhill track at Mt. Bachelor’s Bike Park held on Friday nights, July 9 – August 27. Put your skills to the test by competing in all six races or just register for the race day that features your favorite trail. Keep in mind this is a series, so we’ll be crowning ONE overall champion for the fastest combined time in ALL races!
RACE #3 — LAST CHANCE
This race is designed for those with endurance! At 3.8 miles long, Last Chance is one of Mt. Bachelor’s only top to bottom trails. The single track starts out more on the technical side with difficult turns and small rock drops before evolving into a fast-paced flow trail through the forest.
Divisions are offered for Men, Women and Youth and will be broken down into Elite and Open categories based on ability. Prizes will be awarded to the top finisher in each division. All competitors will race on the same course, but it’s up to you to decide how extreme or enthusiastic you wish to be. Either way, be sure to to turn your suspension into party mode because we’ll be featuring a live DJ for Bachelor Beats at each race! Competitors who are 21+ can enjoy a post-race beverage complimentary of 10 Barrel Brewing.
Race Day Schedule*:
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m. — Racer Packet Pick-up at Mountain Gateway Building and practice sessions
- 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. — Live DJ & 10 Barrel Beers (21+) in West Village
- 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. — Racing
- All riders must have a full-face helmet – a limited amount of helmets are available to rent on-site
- All bikes must have brakes
- There will be no replacement bike parts or products available for purchase on-site – please come prepared with extra if needed
*Race dates subject to changes or cancellation.
Event Date: July 30th, 2021
Official Event Website
Event Venue: Mt. Bachelor Bike Park
Event Address: 13000 SW Century Drive, Bend
Entry Fee: $15